Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart
Acrylic Block and Stamps

Monday, September 26, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas, Week 2

Here is my 2nd ornament. I used CTMH (Close To My Heart) chipboard ornaments, gray wool and clover meadow inks with red ribbon and I stamped out a Christmas Poinsettia C1102 (no longer sold) in Holiday Red and Cranberry to finish it off. I used: Dimensional Elements Ornaments Z1337, clover meadow is a retired ink. Gray Wool Ink Z2125


Now to my best bud/consultants site http://c2mh.blogspot.com/  I love how she displayed what she did, very good idea. I need something like that for my ornaments. I love making these ornaments, cant wait to display them when I get the Christmas tree up :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is very cute. I love it! I love that stamp set. I wish we could still get that one! I love the simpleness to it. But sometimes simple is best!:) I am so glad you are doing this with me!:)

    ReplyDelete